$12.08 – 14.73 per hour
Under direction provides pool supervision, performs rescues and related duties as required. The Lifeguard is a part-time hourly position. This class receives assignments from and reports to the Supervisory Team.
- Administers first aid.
- Enforces pool regulations and policies.
- Assists in the maintenance of operational equipment.
- Maintains the pool area, deck and locker room for cleanliness and safety.
- Performs rescues.
- Is available to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Experience in aquatic leadership as a lifeguard.
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Training and First Aid;
- American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer; and
- State of California EMSA 7-1/2 hour’s safety training.
How to apply
A City application must be submitted & may be completed online by visiting http://www.cityofsandimas.com/. Please do not send in applications by e-mail or fax. Questions may be directed to the Personnel Office at 909-394-6211 or 245 E. Bonita Avenue, San Dimas. A resume may be attached, but does not substitute for a completed application.