Soroptmist Annual Fundraiser
Name: Soroptmist Annual Fundraiser
Date: March 4, 2017
Time: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM PST
Soroptimist International of San Dimas/La Verne will be hosting its annual fundraiser on Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. The theme for this year will be a Night at the Races and the event will take place at The Finish Line Restaurant located at 2201 N. White Avenue, Pomona, CA. Parking is free.
All guests are invited to participate in the Hat Contest or the Bow Tie Contest. You can compete with your friends and neighbors for the prize for the Best Hat and the Best Bow Tie. There will also be competitive games, raffles and the much loved Silent Auction.
Come join us for fun and food and for a good cause to support the Soroptimist’s local programs including Bonita’s Children and the Teacher’s Grant Program, among several other worthy programs.
Tickets are $80 each and can be purchased at www.eventbrite.comor directly from the club. There are also sponsorship and advertising opportunities available. For more information please see us at FaceBook or call Carol Hersch at (909) 450-1354 or Joan Zubiate at (626)665-1305. We hope to see you there.
Soroptimist International San Dimas/La Verne supports local and international programs that benefit women and girls.
- We award over $4,000 annually in teacher grants
- One of our most successful programs is Bonita’s Children each year we provide clothes for 75 needy children.
- The Women’s Opportunity Awards program assists women who provide the primary sources of income for their families and are going back to school.
- The Stop Trafficking campaign is aimed at raising awareness about the devastating practice of sex trafficking.
- La Verne Manor we provide Christmas cheer and bags of living essentials to seniors.